When Is Ramadan 2018 Starts? Ramadan(Islam Calendar) Timings
Ramadan(Arabic: رمضان) and also known as Ramadhan, Ramzan, Eid Mubarak starts at the month of June. This Ramadan Mubarak is one of the five pillars of Islam.
This article shares about detailed fasting timings and time table. The Ramadan is actually the 9th month of the year, where the date of ramadan will get to be known.
When does Ramadan starts in 2018?
During this Ramadan month, all Muslim’s must do fasting and worship god. There are some strict rules, that every Muslim must follow it.
Ramadan Do’s and Don’ts – The Complete List
- The person should not eat (or) drink between sunrise and sunset.
- Fasting is applicable for all muslims, who are healthy and fit.
- There are few exceptions like, elderly, menstruating, traveler, pregnant or fallen sick.
- Don’t eat, drink, smoke, sexual relations etc.
- Don’t donate blood, blood withdrawal.
- Don’t listen to Music, watch TV because your heart should be filled with peace; Allah! and read Qur’an.
- Don’t waste your time by shopping, oversleeping.
- Don’t engage with irrelevant gossips, fights, quarrels, bad words etc.
About Ramadan 2018
This is actually a way that you submit yourself to the almighty – Allah!
Ramadan 2018 Quotes
I pray that you are able to follow the principles of the Holy Quran,
In this holy month of Ramadan.
May Allah shower his choicest blessings on you,
And help you to be a better person.