The National Doctor’s Day is celebrated on July 1 to mark the importance of doctors in our lives and the role they play as they are the life saver and during this pandemic we’ve realised how important role they play in our life. The National Doctor’s Day 2020 also express gratitude towards the doctors for their invaluable contribution in saving lives.
This year the significance of National Doctor’s Day 2020 increased as the day is celebrated when every doctor is giving its 100 per cent to fight this coronavirus pandemic and their invaluable contribution during these times to make people recover from this dreadful infection.
National Doctor’s Day is also celebrated in the honour of former West Bengal Chief Minister Dr Bidhan Chandra Roy, who was one of the most popular doctors of India.
Here are 10 Heart-warming messages to share with doctors this day:
- When there are tears, you are a shoulder. When there is pain, you are a medicine. When there is a tragedy, you are a hope. – Happy National Doctor’s Day!
- On this occasion of Doctor’s Day, I express my gratitude to you for always being there for us, for serving us with happiness and for treating our problems. – Happy Doctor’s Day to you!
- It is your deeds that make us feel proud. It is great to have a doctor in the family. Wish you a very Happy Doctor’s Day!
- Wishing a very Happy Doctor’s Day to our dearest doctor who is always an inspiration for all the staff members… Keep motivating us and helping us grow!!
- Dear Doctor, I feel so confident and safe when I know that I am in your hands. You have always been a saviour to me. Thanking you on this wonderful occasion. – Happy Doctor’s Day 2020!
- “The doctor of the future will give no medicine but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease.”
- “Doctor’s Day is a reminder to all of us to take some time out to appreciate the doctors who put all their lives into offering services to others.”
- “The doctor sees all the weakness of mankind; the lawyer all the wickedness, the theologian all the stupidity.”
- “People pay the doctor for his trouble; for his kindness, they still remain in his debt.”
- “Medicines cure diseases, but only doctors can cure patients.”