Manchester City will be looking to further cement runner-up spot in the Premier League (and delay Liverpool’s coronation of 2019/20 champions) when they welcome Burnley on Monday evening.
Pep Guardiola’s men are six points clear of third place Leicester City with their hopes of winning a third successive title effectively over.
However, after Liverpool’s draw against Everton on Sunday, a win against Burnley will mean the Reds cannot confirm the title in their own midweek fixture against Crystal Palace.
It would also mean they are able to call themselves reigning champions for another week.
Burnley, meanwhile, have an opportunity to leapfrog Arsenal in the championship table but it’s been 57 years since they won away to City.
Where to watch Manchester City vs Burnley on TV:
- UK: Sky One and Sky Sports Premier League/Main Event
- US: NBCSN
Where to live stream the game:
UK: Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those without a Bet365 account already who are interested in streaming Man City vs Burnley live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund the new account.
- Pick the desired event from among the ‘live now’ or ‘schedule’ sections in Bet365’s ‘live streaming’ category.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (21/06/20, 17:30)
Man City vs Burnley’s line-ups:
- Man City: Ederson; Walker, García*, Laporte, Mendy; Gündogan, Silva, De Bruyne; Mahrez, Jesus, Sterling.
- Burnley: Pope; Bardsley, Tarkowski, Mee, Taylor; McNeil, Cork, Westwood, Hendrick; Rodríguez, Wood.
Eric García, who suffered a head injury against Arsenal last time out, is the only player unavailable to Guardiola. Burnley, meanwhile, head into their first match since March with a fully available squad.