This Sunday, December 31, we celebrate New Year’s Eve, a day of congratulations and good wishes for the new year that enters. At 00:00 hours all the clocks will mark the beginning of 2018 and many will be the ones who will grab the phone and will not release it until they have congratulated all their friends and family. In many cities and towns, the neighbors gather around a square to share together the tradition of eating the 12 grapes of luck. The Puerta del Sol clock in Madrid is the one that most tourists and residents of the capital choose to follow this ritual.
Most countries celebrate the change of year on January 1, date inherited from the Gregorian calendar, established by Pope Gregory XIII in 1582. Many other countries have chosen different dates for this celebration, such as the Chinese New Year celebrated between January 21 and February 18 as it is governed by the lunar calendar. All these phrases by famous authors express good wishes and are useful so that on December 31 they dedicate themselves to the most beloved ones, be they, friends or family, reflecting on the year that we left behind and starting with a good start in 2018. ” The future has many names, for the weak, it is the unattainable, for the fearful, the unknown.
Happy New Year 2018 Phrases for Facebook and Whatsapp Status:
- The future has many names. For the weak is unreachable. For the fearful, the unknown. For the brave is the opportunity. “Víctor Hugo”
- Friends should be sought like good books. There is no happiness in that they are many or very curious; but few, good and well-known. “Mateo Alemán”
- Many wonders are in the universe, but the masterpiece of creation is the maternal heart. “Ernest Bersot”
- Someday anywhere, anywhere, you will inevitably find yourself, and that, only that, maybe the happiest or the most bitter of your hours. “Pablo Neruda”
- If you feel that everything has lost its meaning, there will always be an “I love you”, there will always be a friend. “Ralph Waldo Emerson”
- It will never be too late to look for a better and newer world if we put courage into the effort and hope. “Alfred Tennyson”
- Sometimes we feel that what we do is just a drop in the sea, but the sea would be less if it lacked a drop. “Mother Teresa of Calcutta”
- The friends you have and whose friendship you have already put to test, hook them to your soul with steel hooks. “William Shakespeare”
- Life is not made of desires and yes of the acts of each one. “Paulo Coelho” If you do not want to be frustrated in your wishes, do not want but that which depends on you. “Epictetus of Phrygia”
- Live your wishes, Aug tarlos in life, is the destiny of all existence. Henry Miller “Friends are those strange beings who ask us how we are and expect to hear the answer.” Ed Cunningham “
- Happiness consists, mainly, of conforming to luck, it is wanting to be what one is”. Erasmus of Rotterdam “Love, to be authentic, must cost us”. Mother Teresa of Calcutta “
- You need to know what you want, when you want, you have to have the courage to say it, and when you say it, you have to have the courage to do it.” Georges Clemenceau”